Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

@giteshpandya 15m

#Lucy scores muscular #1 opening FRI w/ $17.1M heading to about $45M wknd. ScarJo proves she is bankable action hero.

Wow, great opening. :o Black Widow movie needs to happen asap. 

I think there is a slight possibility that a Black Widow film is one of the unannounced MCU movies, probably one of the 2018 ones.

Hopefully. Marvel really needs a female-lead film. Hell, maybe even two of 'em!
  • Like 2

Some characters make stronger supporting characters.

To me, Hulk and Black Widow are both examples of this.

Marvel's slate is busy as it is. They would be wise to stick to characters who can pull in 400+ m WW. 

and I believe even Ant-Man has a better chance at those numbers than BW.

• Like 2

Some characters make stronger supporting characters.To me, Hulk and Black Widow are both examples of this.Marvel's slate is busy as it is. They would be wise to stick to characters who can pull in 400+ m WW. and I believe even Ant-Man has a better chance at those numbers than BW.

Yay for safe choices!
  • Like 4

Marvel's slate is busy as it is. They would be wise to stick to characters who can pull in 400+ m WW. and I believe even Ant-Man has a better chance at those numbers than BW.

Give me a break. The character is fully established with audiences and Scarlett is a legitimate action draw. Not doing one just seems foolish.
  • Like 1

Some characters make stronger supporting characters.

To me, Hulk and Black Widow are both examples of this.

Marvel's slate is busy as it is. They would be wise to stick to characters who can pull in 400+ m WW. 

and I believe even Ant-Man has a better chance at those numbers than BW.

^^ This.