Ash Skywalker

The Goldfinch (September 13, 2019)

8 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I liked the book alot (for 2/3rds at least I loved it) but the second I heard "Ansel Elgort" this became a no go for me. 

I believe you are in the minority. His films have been really successful. I expect this to me make over 100M. The guy is a star

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Why wasn't Ansel cast as Solo? Well good for him cause Solo flopped but look at this, is it Harrison Ford in ANH or is it Ansel?

ansel-elgort-west-side-story.jpg

admit it, you can't tell the difference. 

Not a follower of Star Wars, but HF was such a handsome guy when young. no offense, but the solo guy was not even close.

25 minutes ago, Alli said:

Not a follower of Star Wars, but HF was such a handsome guy when young. no offense, but the solo guy was not even close.

that's why the casting was so puzzling. none of their candidates cut the mustard (they should've had nation-wide search instead of inviting only several already established young actors) but Alden was one of the worst among them (the other was Miles Teller). 

• Knock It Off 2