CJohn

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil | October 18 2019 | Now on Disney+

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

Ever heard of Mickey's Law?

I should clarify that Mickey's Law does not mean Disney always lands. That's why they get a Nutcracker or Solo every once in a while. It just means everything that can go wrong for non-Disney studios will go wrong. So Mal ain't out of the woods just yet...I don't make the rules here. ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I should clarify that Mickey's Law does not mean Disney always lands. That's why they get a Nutcracker or Solo every once in a while. It just means everything that can go wrong for non-Disney studios will go wrong. So Mal ain't out of the woods just yet...I don't make the rules here. ;) 

• Haha 1

Huh, they're trying to show the big action spectacle but it doesn't really look that appealing. 

They showing her turning into a dragon at the end of this trailer would've been a turning point for the marketing (I dont even know if it's happening so that's why)

So while I think the main selling point for the first movie is still there, I don't know if it's enough to justify seeing it in theaters. 

41 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Everything about this seems like a dump by Disney. Terrible trailer all around.

30/100

Yeah, NO. You're talking about Mary Poppins, Dumbo and other such shit from centuries ago, that nobody ever wanted to see.

Dump season is over @ Disney now.

PS: Even their quality is up, Spidey 2 being the first reasonably good Marvel movie for the year - after the dumpster fires of Captain Marvel and Avengers 3.5.

PS2: Also, such a spread (30/100) means phenomenal word of mouth, and therefore quality. So are you saying the movie will actually be very good?

Edited by shayhiri
  • Knock It Off 1

Mal is coming to slay the Box office.

This will be another surprise hit for those already planning its funeral.

Jolie and Pfeiffer going camp for 2 hours. what's not to love.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1