Rorschach

CAYOM Comic-Con Year 9

Sorry my things will be shorter as don't have much time and even less now that three of my presentations on a word document just deleted when I was in the middle of saving it. This is the first of the 3 presentations that disappeared that I have just had to re type

THIRD PRESENTATION: FILMHERO

Andrew Adamson, Chris Pratt, Daisy Ridley and John Boyega were present

FilmHero costume [sorry the drawing is really bad]: Posted Image

Adamson said it was amazing to work on his first animation since Shrek and FilmHero had a great mixture of humour and fun

Ridley and Boyega said it was fantastic working on their first animation and it was amazing learning about the craft of animation

Pratt said it felt great to voice the lead role in another animation and that FilmHero was such a fun experience.

When asked why the film had been delayed from the promising first week of summer slot till July, Adamson said as the film wasn't quite ready and they wanted to make it the best film possible

FOURTH PRESENTATION: MOSES
Peter Jackson, Ben Affleck, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Chloe Grace-Moretz present

Jackson says everyone should see this on 13 December and that is it great to make another Epic film based on a fantastic source.

Gordon-Levitt said it was a great experience, the set was fantastic and the best he had been on apart from TDKR.

Affleck said everyone should see this fantastic epic as it is the New Batman vs the Old Robin.

The first ten minutes of the film was shown but we were told it was only a draft and first take

The first teaser trailer was also shown. Here is a summary of it

[Dark sandy background]

VOICEOVER: On 13 December

[ben Affleck terrorizing a bunch of slaves]

VOICEOVER: Peter Jackson- the director of The Lord Of The Rings series and King Kong

[Gordon-Levitt walks through the desert]

VOICEOVER: Brings a new epic to the screen

[Chloe Grace-Moretz is putting Moses into the sea]

VOICEOVER: Starring Ben Affleck, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Chloe Grace-Moretz, Tye Sheridan and Ben Kingsley

[Affleck and Levitt draw up swords against each other in a room]

VOICEOVER: MOSES

FIFTH PRESENTATION: BAD MOMS

Alicia Silverstone, Rose Byrne, Zoe Saldana, Anna Sophia-Robb, Emma Roberts

POSTER: Posted Image

The characters parents and children were revealed

Alicia Silverstone is Anna Sophia-Robb's mum

Rose Byrne is Zoey Deutch's mum

Zoe Saldana is Samanca Lowton's mum

Alison Janney is Lily Collin's mum

Melissa Mccarthy is Emma Roberts mum

Early footage of the characters were shown and the casting of Liam Hemsworth has also been announced as the headteacher

Alicia's character is a former cheerleader and Anna is the popular girl.

It was also announced Tina Fey would write the script and Little Mix would sing the song over the credits

Edited by Films
  • Like 3

SIXTH PRESENTATION: THE TV, GAMES AND SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT PRESENTATIONS

CANDY CRUSH 2

[*]First pictures of Idina Menzel's and Will Ferrell's characters were shown [*]Robert Downey JR will voice the villain [*]The first picture of the new world Cloudyland was shown

SUBWAY SURFERS

[*]Jay Baruchel has left the lead role and a replacement is being seeked [*]The film will be released on the first week of February Year 10 [*]Riz Ahmed's character has supposedly been cut

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 1- WALLACE AND GROMIT SHORT WILL BE SHOWN WITH CANDY CRUSH 2

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 2: There will be a Simpsons, South Park and Family Guy team up movie tentatively scheduled for 21 November, Year 10

• Like 2

AND LAST TWO PRESENTATIONS

PRESENTATION 7- PAYDAY

[*]Drew Barrymore was present as she let loose on her new film [*]The rest of the cast was announced. Bradley Cooper will play Barrymore's husband, Eliza Taylor will play the daughter, Ty Simpkins will play the son and Wendy McLendon-Covey will play a mum who is a rival to Barrymore's character [*]The plot is that Barrymore sees an advert in a paper for a 31 day experiment to live in this new town for that amount of time and the plot will roll over 31 days about the things on the square of the board game. But when Barrymore gets way too competitive with McLendon-Covey, can she save her marriage and put everything right in her family again [*]The film will now supposedly open on the 15th or 27th November with the date not fully decided

• Like 1

FINAL PRESENTATION: PRESENTATION 8- EVERLASTING LOVE

[*]Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Rachel McAdams, Tom Hiddleston, Meryl Streep and Abigail Bresclin were all present [*]The film will open on Wednesday 21 August and be directed by Lasse Halstrom [*]The film will be released in 3,720 theatres and has already started production [*]Lawrence said it is a beautiful film and she had compared it to The Fault In Our Stars [*]Queen Meryl Streep said it was another amazing film to work on to add to her career [*]Lawrence and McAdams both personally thanked Emerald Pictures for help on the project

THE SOUNDTRACK WAS ANNOUNCED AS

Human- Christina Perri

Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

Everytime We Touch- Cascada [slow Version]

Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

Impossible- Shontelle

Somewhere Only We Know- Lily Allen

How To Save A Life- The Fray

Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis

Jar Of Hearts- Christina Perri

Run- Snow Patrol

Need You Now- Lady Antbellum

If I Die Young- The Band Perry

Footprints In The Sand- Leona Lewis

THE FIRST TEN MINUTES WERE ALSO SHOWN

Cast:

Daisy Lewis- Jennifer Lawrence

Tom- Nicholas Hoult

Bella Lewis- Rachel McAdams

Shirley Lewis- Meryl Streep

John Lewis- Tommy Lee Jones

Nicole Lewis [bella and Daisy’s cousin]- Abigail Bresclin

Shirley’s sister- unknown

Marcus- Tom Hiddleston

Daisy is lying in the garden on the grass in the middle of the night. 'Sometimes you have to let go of this world and everyone around you, the people you love, the places you adore. My time is now. I love you forever family and i'll see you soon'- Opening line by Daisy [J-Law, Human plays in the background]

10 MONTHS EARLIER

Daisy and Bella [Daisy's sister] are playing catch in the garden ahead of going out later to the zoo. John [their dad] is cooking them breakfast before The Lewis family go out on a family trip to the zoo. When they are at the giraffe's,  Daisy starts to feel ill so Bella takes her back to the car when Daisy starts to get really bad chills so Bella calls her mum Shirley and tells her they should drive home now. They go to the hospital where Shirley takes Daisy in and they take her down to do some tests. The doctors tell Shirley to just keep an eye on her daughter as she has some bad fever and to look after her at home.

It is two weeks later and Daisy goes to answer the door where Nicole stands with her mother [shirley's sister] but Daisy is confused to why they were here so she went to speak to Shirley in the kitchen while John took Nicole and Shirley's sister to the living room. Shirley explains to Daisy that Nicole was suspended from her school and is developing a drinking problem so they are going to help her get better in Alabama. Shirley didn't tell Daisy about this as she didn't want to worry her ahead of tomorrow when she has to collect her test results from the hospital and they had only arranged to come her last week. They then go and join the rest of the family for the evening.

The next morning Shirley and Daisy are on their way to the local hospital where the doctor has called them saying they need to be seen urgently about Daisy's test results. They go to the doctor's room and he tells Daisy that she has Lymphoma cancer. Daisy first gasps before breaking down into tears in Shirley's arms. Shirley asks if they can get any treatment but the doctor informs her that the cancer has spread too quickly and it is incurable and that Daisy has 6 months to live at the most. As they walk down the corridor in the hospital, Daisy is still crying and mumbles to Shirley 'what have I ever done wrong, why do I have to die. I am just a normal girl who had a whole life ahead of her'. Shirley cuddles her but can't think of anything to say as she is so upset about the cancer in her daughter. They drive home [skyscraper plays in the background] and Shirley asks all the family to gather around the table including Bella who has come back to Alabama on a couple of weeks holiday after she left 3 years ago. Shirley reveals to the family tearfully that Daisy has cancer and it is incurable. John goes and cuddles his daughter and tells her that they will never leave her and always help her. Daisy feels quite tired so she decides to go to bed.

MILLENNIUM FILMS PRESIDENT: THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING COMIC-CON AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOADS OF OUR NEW ANNOUNCEMENT. THANKS AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ALPHA PICTURES HAS IN STORE FOR US LATER TODAY, ESPECIALLY THAT LORD AND MILLER FILM :) 

• Like 2

00:-25:00: Alpha Pictures' panel will begin in about 25 minutes. I'm your "host" ( :P ), Adele Dazeem, and I'm just as excited as you probably are for the newest in the Oscar-winning studio's entertainment. I’m assuming they’ll show some more footage from Heaven, but considering we've seen a lot from that for the past year, I don’t think there'll be too much stuff. I think what the studio’s main focus this year will be Amulet II: The Last Council, considering that film is opening in November. The first teaser trailer attached to Star Wars: Age of the Republic was great, so I’m expecting to see another trailer in front of the panel’s audience. Super Mario Bros. will also be something to look out for, and we’ll probably see some stuff for the Nintendo Cinematic Universe as well.

Though honestly, what's keeping everybody on their toes is the untitled Lord/Miller animation. There hasn't been anything coming from the studio, and the only leaked details are so far is the format. But we do know it'll be a huge ensemble cast, with about 20 actors and actresses joining Phil Lord and Christopher Miller on-stage, closing off the panel. Some people involved with the project, including stars like Channing Tatum and Chris Pratt, have told us it's gonna be a blast. Can't wait!

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 5

00:-17:00: I think I’ve gotten a list for the order of what the studio is presenting this year.

Amulet II: The Last CouncilHeavenPracticeSuper Mario Bros.Sonic the HedgehogLord of the FliesDimensions

Untitled Lord/Miller Animation

I guess there will be some other smaller things they’ll do this year. Panel starts in 17 minutes. See ya!

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 4

I personally don't think Comic Con is the right place to showcase strong Oscar contenders, hence why Tabletop Catastrophes and Moments of Silence aren't there. TLCT is a main exception due to a special someone in the cast and the fantasy scope of the film. My Spielberg drama may be another case.

• Like 3

00:-08:13: Pretty much the whole of Hall H has been completely filled. It's a pretty colorful crowd.

00:-06:53: Got all my snacks 30 minutes before. My friend keeps looking at his hushpuppies, and asks "Neil Gaiman, what are you doing in my falafel?"

• Like 3

00:-03:13: The lights have begun to dim inside Hall H. All 6,130 seats are packed with fans, enthusiasts and cosplayers alike. The panel will reportedly begin with a new trailer for Amulet II: The Last Council, and pretty much everyone’s in the auditorium is as excited as I am. See you in three minutes!

• Like 3

00:-08:13: Pretty much the whole of Hall H has been completely filled. It's a pretty colorful crowd.

00:-06:53: Got all my snacks 30 minutes before. My friend keeps looking at his hushpuppies, and asks "Neil Gaiman, what are you doing in my falafel?"

Posted Image

• Like 2

00:00:00: And we've begun!

‘Amulet II: The Last Council’ Theatrical Trailer 1

We hear various forest sounds, on a black screen. Then, the ALPHA PICTURES logo fades in, and so does the HOLLYWOOD ANIMATION STUDIOS logo.

We fade in to a large forest, and we hear the theater-rumbling sound of large machines. Then, we finally see the Charnon House robot, trampling on the ground.

THIS NOVEMBER

The song "Infra Turbo Pigcart Racer" by deadmau5 starts playing, and we cut to a young girl (Emily) with an amulet around her neck, staring into the distance.Emily: I don't know how much longer I can deal with this power.We cut to Emily on top of a train, fighting elves with a stick. She smashes it on the ground, which causes a wave of energy to swarm around her.DISCOVER THE POWERWe then see a dangerous hunter with an ominous mask (Galiban) on his face.Galiban: I'm going to find this Stonekeeper, no matter how many lives it takes.We see a blimp being fired upon, then we see the Elf King, with his trademark mask on his face.OF THE AMULETThe Elf King: Trellis, I have given you many chances.We see a rebel elf with shredded clothing (Trellis) looking into the distance at the Charnon House, then we cut to black.The Elf King (V.O.): And this is your last one.We see Emily rise into the air, gathering elements around her to form a giant red ball. The ball finally explodes in blinding light, sending an army flying away into the distance, and destroying a mountain top.AMULET II: THE LAST COUNCILWe fade into a humanoid cat captain, along with Emily, looking in awe.Captain: Oh my gosh.We see a blimp heading towards a giant city in the clouds.IN THEATERS AND IMAX NOVEMBER 1

• Like 4

People have reported that Saoirse Ronan and the director of Emerald Pictures have been seen hanging out a lot at Comic Con.

(Sorry, just throwing this in since I didn't have much to report anyway, and that's why I didn't take part)

• Like 4

00:02:12: Oh, that was a good trailer. Looks like Bryan Singer is coming out to stage, along with some random studio executive.

00:02:35: Singer seems pretty excited. Show us the cast!

00:02:58: Alright, looks like everyone’s pouring out.

00:03:05: Yay, most of the cast from the first film is here!

00:03:27: Full cast member list: Joey King, Preston Bailey, Jessica Chastain, Tara Strong, Daniel Craig, Jake Abel, James Spader, Hugh Jackman, Christoph Waltz, Berenice Marlohe, Michael Fassbender, Jeff Bridges.

00:04:21: Mrs. King says that the movie continues where the first one left off, with Emily, Navin and the rest of the team trying to find a mysterious city in the clouds named Cielis. Sounds cool.

00:04:28: It’s also supposed to be much darker than the first one. Ooh.

00:05:01: That concept art tho. :o

• Like 3

00:05:38: Question time!

00:05:54: “What characters do James Spader, Sam Claflin, Chris Pratt and Nick Frost play?” Apparently, Spader plays a hitman for the Elf King, named Galiban, and Sam Claflin plays a mysterious unnamed character (oooh). Also, Chris Pratt and Nick Frost are basically cat pilots. Not sure how to feel about that. :mellow:

00:07:27: “How long is the movie?” Around 140 minutes, though they’re still in the editing process. Wow.

00:09:48: “Exactly how long was production?” Around 2 years, they said.

00:15:20: The animated sequences are quite impressive. I’m very excited.

00:16:47: Well, apparently, that’s the end. Seems like the studios presentations are gonna be quick this year.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 4

00:18:00: The presentation for Heaven is about to begin. Considering this is one of the most anticipated movies of the year, it’ll be interesting to see what new footage they have.

00:18:12: J.J. Abrams has been welcomed to the stage.

00:18:30: He seems more excited than ever. I think this’ll be a cool presentation.

00:19:36: Abrams says that the original idea for Heaven comes from transhumanist and futurist ideas, shared throughout the 20th century.

00:20:01: Abrams says he’d like to share some new footage with us.

00:21:58: Man, that was good. The inside-the-computer sequences look incredible.

00:22:16: It looks like now they’re welcoming the cast. Bring it on!

• Like 2