Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I don't know if I can trust you there. You were thinking about making a GOTG under $100M club a few months ago.....and you meant $100M domestic gross.

LOL he predicted 45 million domestic. 

• Like 2

The last one was Green Lantern so, I don't see any other new comic book franchises (I may be wrong). Unless you're refering to MOS which is kinda dumb considering it made more than all SH movies this year.

Oh snap.
  • Like 1

The ones DC are planning such as the WW, Shazam, Flash solo etc... I highly doubt those will reach the standards of any new Marvel comic book movie both box office and reviews.

If they are good, I don't see why not. An they will appear in the Justice League film which will boost their popularity. 

The ones DC are planning such as the WW, Shazam, Flash solo etc... I highly doubt those will reach the standards of any new Marvel comic book movie both box office and reviews.

No doubt in part because they'll feel like soulless studio products.

Right now, GOTG is the only new one. We'll see what Marvel does with Ant-Man next year, and what WB does with BvS in 2016 and then what's with WW and the others.  :rofl:

And Disney's Disney Animated Studios.  And Disney's Disney Live Action Studios

The Alice 2-Pirates 5 one-two punch has me thinking you went one too far :lol:

• Like 1

Right now, GOTG is the only new one. We'll see what Marvel does with Ant-Man next year, and what WB does with BvS in 2016 and then what's with WW and the others.  :rofl:

I said non marvel comic book movie new franchise. AM is still Marvel. ;)

When IM came out it was new. When CA came out it was new. When Thor came out it was new. Just saying :P 

• Like 3

Really speechless at that number. Was really pulling for this movie but wow...didn't ever expect this to have the biggest previews of the year. so far. I also remember a thread saying Spidey would be the lowest grossing Comic book movie this year.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Guardians of the Galaxy looks very silly... But it is funny at least or only silly?

No one has the same sense of humor as anyone else so no one else can answer this for you. Most people seem to think it's funny. Make of that what you will

• Like 4

11 mill previews is huge. Im not sure if some of u are grasping this. The Marvel name is at its zenith right now. You could put Marvel studios on a Phonebooth sequel where Kiefer comes back ro haunt Colin and it would open to 60 mill. This is an incredibly shocking number.

• Like 6