Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Have I seen a trailer? What? What does seeing the trailer has to do with anything? I don't live in the US so there are different release dates. And you havent quoted anyone but you post was right after mine. You need to chill dude.

You're completely lacking context on his comment. The A-holes thing was a rather prominent line in several of the trailers in reference to the Guardians. The only one who needs to chill is you.

• Like 2

Ok I'll be nice and explain. A line in the trailer is "What a bunch of a-holes"  So DeeCee was just making a joke encouraging people to see GOTG but you took it as directed at you for no reason at all. lol. 

Oh... that's embarrassing. Sorry I don't know the trailer lines by heart.

• Like 2

I still think it has the worst trailers of any marvel movie. It looks way to campy. I would rather have captain America to beat GotG OW and total. I do not understand appeal to this movie like transformers.

Hate the trailer, not the product. I wouldn't see nearly every Pixar film if I based my decision solely on the trailers.

Edited by tribefan695

Not always. Edge of Tomorrow...

To be fair WB dropped the ball in marketing of EOT while Disney hit a homerun, making GOTG a must see movie event and reviews are just an added bonus.

Have you seen it red?  

I think this will play better to families than CA2

I remember in my theater right after the movie was over I saw this little girl getting up, she was probably around 7 and she said very enthusiastically "I loved it!"