Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT 2016 and AND TITAN ARE FOREVER!!!!!!

........Until The Juggernaut sequels start to take over the all time list of course lol

Sorry bud but the only James worth noting is the mighty James Gunn!!  

Edited by Fifdddeee Shadddeees
  • Like 4

We don't have anything for Get On Up do we?

As of now it's looking pretty good as far as these types of biopics go.  It's ahead of Ray and about even with The Butler but I have a feeling this is more of an east coast film so we'll see how it plays out.  

• Like 1

Saw itDisliked itShocker, I knowMove alongThis isn't the movie I was looking for

So basically better than Godzilla and TF4. Not even close to DOFP and Cap2?

Hey Jolie fans, out there.How does it feel to know Lucy had a better OW than Salt?Jolie is done.

Apparently you have a short memory. Maleficent says hi to you. 

Wake me up if someone like Aniston can carry a movie with 700m + in the BO, then we can talk. Assuming someone in Hollywood will offer her anything major.  :P

Edited by boogiezen
  • Like 2

Saw it

Disliked it

Shocker, I know

Move along

This isn't the movie I was looking for

Don't worry man, you will see it in 1 year and pull a TDKR. You are also not alone. I saw Pacific Rim 11 months after seeing it for the first time and I loved it, while I disliked it in theaters. 

• Like 1