CaptainJackSparrow

Clifford the Big Red Dog | Paramount | November 10, 2021 | Theaters and Paramount+ Same Day

Intriguing idea, but to be honest I would have preferred if this were a fully animated Illumination film - the idea of a more photoreal Clifford makes me feel a little weird, I think it'd be more appealing seeing the illustrations translated into 3D animation a la Horton or Lorax or Peanuts.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 4

That's good to know, I was worried about it being released after Moana and Kung FU Panda 3. Can a mod now move this to On the Lot?

Why? It still can be released within a few years. Lets wait for more info.

• Like 1

The only question is: Will this upcoming film keep the charm & wit of it's source material (like the animated series, for example)? That should be important for this movie.

Paddington did very well with it's charm & wit....and i hope we get more films that has excellent of what made their source material so well known with timeless charm.