CaptainJackSparrow

Clifford the Big Red Dog | Paramount | November 10, 2021 | Theaters and Paramount+ Same Day

Oh, I guess I forgot to post my review here...

The movie is not good - dads will completely hate this (my spouse gave it an F, and said his other recent F, Detective Pikachu, was Citizen Kane compared to this)...moms and teens will find "it's so bad, it's not quite so bad" humorous moments and some fun physical comedy, but they'll give it C-s, and boys 8-12 will be the kindest at A-.  They appreciate making fun of their youth and have fun with the send ups.

But overall, a bad family movie which will appeal to the youngest (while having moments most youngest should not see - in a "what were they thinking putting that in a family movie"), while ummm, causing others to literally cringe while being stuck in the chair.

Best things about the movie - cute and well animated dog, some funny physical comedy, and my boys' reactions...

Don't pay to see this...if you do, give it the $5 deal...