Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

OPENING DAY

Neo: 14M

OPENING WEEKEND

k1stpierre: 41M

Neo: 40M

Twerkdrew: 38M

tonytr87: 36M

Hiccup: 32M

CJohn: 27M

DOMESTIC

Halba: 140M+

Neo: 126M

tonytr87: 115M

k1stpierre: 115M

CJohn: 102M

Hiccup: 83M

OVERSEAS

Neo: 295M

WORLDWIDE

Neo: 421M

Edited by Neo

Is Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' Going To Be A Kubrick-Esque Space Odyssey'? Sandra Bullock Calls It "Big, Isolating & Profoundly Silent"

She seems kind of at a loss for words, but basically it's going to be some seriously next level shit.

Bullock:

You would walk onto set and it was so isolating. The first day on set, all you see is this large black arm that I realized is what made the cars in Detroit. We called it Iris. And there was a cube of lights with a metal contraption in the middle. They said, That's where you're going to be.

Clooney only appears in the script for 20 minutes.

Bullock:

There are no words in my mental dictionary to describe what it was, but when you see it you'll just be like, 'Oh my effin' god.'

^It went on to make 1B+ Did he really say that?

Yep. He said Hugo was a masterpiece. And that Inception was his pick for Best Picture.

Cameron said this is 5 years ahead of its time.

Most likely is. Guaron ain`t no hack. I hope it`s groundbreaking. Lots of amazing stuff coming out next year. March can`t come soon enough cause that`s where big shit gets real.

David Heyman says Alfonso Cuarón's GRAVITY to begin filming in May

…we’re using technology that’s never seen before. This film will be more immersive, I believe, than anything you’ve seen before. You will really feel like you are in space. It will not be an objective view of space, it will be an immersive view of space. And you know as you say, with Children of Men, he loves these long shots. It’s gonna be a really bold, bold film.