Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

I don't know what you're implying; I've always heard Paul referred to as a "sci-fi comedy."

I am implying that if Paul is sci-for having an alien with not much else sci-fi-y than Gravity must be sci-fi.

I am implying that if Paul is sci-for having an alien with not much else sci-fi-y than Gravity must be sci-fi.

Ah that makes more sense. But aliens are fic- no, you know what? I'm gonna talk about something else.

With Captain Phillips apparently being a great survival movie, who thinks a double feature of the two would be great? :P

Because there's a huge difference between a real life space mission in the Earth's orbit and FUCKING ALIENS

If it is an alien set in modern times doesn't make it sci-fi. That is like saying having a character named Captain Heroic doing clerical work at an office a SH movie.

If it is an alien set in modern times doesn't make it sci-fi. That is like saying having a character named Captain Heroic doing clerical work at an office a SH movie.

Uh, what? This doesn't make sense on several levels, and is a completely made up, nonsensical example. It's called science fiction. Aliens are the definition of science fiction. E.T. took place in modern times with one alien and minimal sci fi stuff otherwise- does that make it not a sci fi movie? And wouldn't your fake example put it along the same lines of Green Hornet and Kick Ass? What am I missing here?

• Like 1