Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

These are actually part of the same shot in the movie. :shades:

I can't even imagine how the edges of your seat were crushed seeing that tracking shot.

I'm sure I'll be "oh shit...my god...Holy Shit...Oh My God...HOLY SHIT!OHMYGOD!IMMASHITTIN'MYFREAKINGPANTS!"

holding my breath for 15 minutes.

(In French of course, it will be like Merovingian's swearing in Matrix Reloaded "Putain de bordel de merde!")

• Like 5

I can't even imagine how the edges of your seat were crushed seeing that tracking shot.

I'm sure I'll be "oh shit...my god...Holy Shit...Oh My God...HOLY SHIT!OHMYGOD!IMMASHITTIN'MYFREAKINGPANTS!"

(In French of course, it will be like Merovingian's swearing in Matrix Reloaded "Putain de bordel de merde!")

"Sacre bleu!" 

• Like 2

I need you to make a selfie-video of your first viewing experience. Do it for BOF.

• Like 1

I need you to make a selfie-video of your first viewing experience. Do it for BOF.

CoolioD1 already posted it above. :lol:

(Just add a lot of "putain", "ça déchire sa race à sa grand-mère" and "bordel de fion, ça roxxxe la teucha à sa mamie*")

(*Don't google traduct it)

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

Yeah, the first shot of the movie (including the entire setup, initial disaster, and post-disaster) is something like 15 minutes long (I've seen 13-17 minutes mentioned, so I'm splitting the difference).

How lazy

• Like 4