Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

With every new review, the grin on my face is getting bigger. I'm going outta face right now, and my jaw is hurting like hell. Like Grinch, but less menaceous. So excited to see this.

72 reviews on RT now and the average rating up to 9.0. :what:

Edited by vc2002

Could this be a leg monster??I'm talking like x 10???

Come to think of it, Avatar is slowly becoming a comparson. It got a 10x mutiplier because instead of being just a enjoyable movie, it really provided an exceptional experience that you RARELY get at the theater.

Now, judging from the reviews and fans reactions, people are now also connecting Gravity with an incredible experience, and that might be the sign of the out-of-the-world WOM and fastly increasing demand, which will lead to great legs.

Not saying Gravity will have a 10x tho. It might have a chance if it gets a December release.

Edited by vc2002

Honestly though, an October release playing in 3,500 theatres is not going to make ten times its opening weekend. I don't think it will connect with the general audience as much as Avatar. It will receive great WOM but it's not for everybody. 

not seeing it in cinema. only 83 mins worth, for 11 bucks, not worth it.

but not denying its an immense production for the length.

Maybe you find some re-issue for Battlefield Earth. That one runs nearly 2 hours. Hope you enjoy you 9,3 cent per minute instead of the 12,2 cent you have to pay for ridiculous Gravity.

Really can't follow you in that case, a movie is about experience and filmmakers do everything, that a movie feels like being over in a rush...

• Like 1