Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Thought it was phenomenal. The rebirth symbolism was beautiful and well done.

Sandra was good in The Blind Side but this is the performance/film of her career. The one that will define her and cement her place among the greats where she belongs.

I loved Cuaron already, but he's outdone himself here. I would rank it ahead of Azkaban as my favorite of his films.

His other films don't come close. Gravity is in a whole different league of filmmaking. 

• Like 1

Thought it was phenomenal. The rebirth symbolism was beautiful and well done.

Sandra was good in The Blind Side but this is the performance/film of her career. The one that will define her and cement her place among the greats where she belongs.

I loved Cuaron already, but he's outdone himself here. I would rank it ahead of Azkaban as my favorite of his films.

Glad you brought up the "rebirth". That was easily one of the most gorgeously filmed and poignant scenes of modern film for me.

Edited by MovieMan89

His other films don't come close. Gravity is in a whole different league of filmmaking. 

Children of Men comes close, but yeah, Gravity is something else. Definite top 10 of the decade, maybe even top 50 best of all time material.