Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Question. What was going on when

Sandra was in the pod talking to the Chinese guy? Was she trying to communicate with him, but she was just overhearing his conversation, so she just pretended like he could hear to make her feel better? Like when he was barking and kept saying may day and what not, like what was that about? Thats the only part i was going "huh?" at.

Question. What was going on when

Sandra was in the pod talking to the Chinese guy? Was she trying to communicate with him, but she was just overhearing his conversation, so she just pretended like he could hear to make her feel better? Like when he was barking and kept saying may day and what not, like what was that about? Thats the only part i was going "huh?" at.

Once she realized he couldn't hear her and she was just picking up a random amateur broadcast, she was just talking to herself, for herself.

• Like 1

Once she realized he couldn't hear her and she was just picking up a random amateur broadcast, she was just talking to herself, for herself.

I thought he could hear her but didn't understand her because he didn't speak English. Didn't he reply back "Mayyyydayyy, mayyyydayyyy" in kind of a laughing manner at one point?

• Like 1

Im probably seeing it at least twice as long as I like it of course

if you like it then i'll probably like it. Tell me when u see it

Wait twerk saw it too. He liked then Im sure know i will lol

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

Just got back from a 3D show and what a movie. The 3D really immersed you in the movie.

Can't believe all the close calls in the movie. Last one is the one that mattered the most.  Enjoyed the Stone/Kowalsi scene.

• Like 1

Thought it was phenomenal. The rebirth symbolism was beautiful and well done.

Sandra was good in The Blind Side but this is the performance/film of her career. The one that will define her and cement her place among the greats where she belongs.

I loved Cuaron already, but he's outdone himself here. I would rank it ahead of Azkaban as my favorite of his films.

• Like 2