Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Isn't that going to fit in stuff like the Nic Cage Gone in 60 seconds in science fiction as well?

I'm honestly not familiar with that movie to comment on that. All I know is Sci-fi is a much broader genre than many people seem to realize. And for the record I don't think Gravity is only a Sci-fi movie. It fits several other genres as well, but it's still not incorrect to call it sci-fi.

• Like 1

From the Gravity Blu Ray making of :  " Alfonso was very clear about it from the beginning, Gravity has nothing to do with sci-fi." Who told you so ?  :shades: :shades: :wave:Flawless Victory.

Which only matters if you believe in the old literary interpretation theories that only the intent of the author matters in discerning the meaning of the text.
  • Like 2

Seeing how this movie works best in theaters, and only in theaters, Warner Bros. should start moving the wheels in their heads and plan to re-release this movie for a week every year or so. Watching it on a small screen doesn't do it justice.

• Like 2

BREAKING: Warner Brother's multi-character universe will not be restricted to superhero-on-superhero! They just announced a Gravity/Superman crossover titled Gravity of Steel set for a winter 2016 release! The teaser trailer is below!

"Once you see what Clark does, you won't let go. Join them in the sun, 2016"

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 5

the answer to the question we were all waiting for

".... absolutely not a science fiction..."

:ph34r:  :lol: 

Hye that production designer Stop trolling! Gravity is absolutely a sci-fi film.

• Like 1

You guys are going to hate me for bumping this thread but I just saw this for the very first time, in 3D no less. What a thrilling film and an amazing performance from Bullock. It just might be some of the best 3D F/X I've seen so far. I'm not sure how they managed to do it all for $100M but kudos to them. Fantastic film!

Edited by Bishop54
  • Like 1