Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

I'm dying to see this movie!Alfonso: i loved your HP and ChildrenofMen was haunting. Poor Clive didn't breakout.Sandra: filming without makeup is a bold move. Comeback!George: don't you dare coming with a Solaris-type of run. I like you still.Warner: trailer pleeease

Christmas went from awesome to not so much now that Snow White and the Huntsman, Gravity, 47 Ronin, World War Z and The Lone Ranger all moved.

• Like 1

Christmas went from awesome to not so much now that Snow White and the Huntsman, Gravity, 47 Ronin, World War Z and The Lone Ranger all moved.

I agree, but Christmas weekend can still be productive.

Still looks boring since we know how those will perform. And Skyfall opens here in October...

Well, if unpredictability is what you want, Wreck-It Ralph should fill that requirement nicely.There's also Flight, Les Mis and Great Gatsby as potential $100mil earners Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

As for Gravity, a shame that it doesn't appear to be the game-changing sci-fi masterpiece I was hoping for. Maybe this delay will help make things right, though I can't be optimistic.

Edited by tribefan695