Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Maybe he thinks its boring...

Blasphemy !

We have a James Cameron because of 2001, it is one of his favourite movies ever.

After seeing 2001, he wanted to know how they did the vfx and he started his quest to learn everything about the subject.

Cameron even did a documentary about 2001 you can see as a bonus on the blu ray.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

Blasphemy !

We have a James Cameron because of 2001, it is one of his favourite movies ever.

After seeing 2001, he wanted to know how they did the vfx and he started his quest to learn everything about the subject.

Cameron even did a documentary about 2001 you can see as a bonus on the blu ray.

Nah, I like 2001. Blade Runner is the one that's boring. :stirthepot:

• Like 1

Nah, I like 2001. Blade Runner is the one that's boring. :stirthepot:

Blasphemy !

We have a Chris Nolan because of Blade Runner, it is one of his favourite movies ever.

After seeing Blade Runner, he wanted to know how they did the vfx and he started his quest to learn everything about the subject.

Nolan even did a documentary about Blade Runner you can see as a bonus on the blu ray.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator

This film will be the true test of October's potential as a blockbuster release month. If a high budget sci-fi with great reviews and recognizable leads can't break $150mil, nothing will.

This! The buzz has me convinced this will exceed $100m. Beforehand, I was around $80-90m--which would still be pretty good seeing as how sci-fi has been through the wringer this year.

• Like 1