Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

The only thing that is not CGI are actors faces. It's an ultra-realistic animated movie.I dare, I double dare someone to bitch about "how CGI are so fakeyyyy" on this movie.

CGI are so fakeyyyy, that'll distract me from watching this.

Yea like Potter 3.  :rofl:

Still the best Potter movie made, but that was before we saw him do Children of Men. If studios are going to fit the bill for him to make original groundbreaking movies then I don't want him regressing to a Batman reboot or whatever. 

• Like 1

Still the best Potter movie made, but that was before we saw him do Children of Men. If studios are going to fit the bill for him to make original groundbreaking movies then I don't want him regressing to a Batman reboot or whatever. 

Yea, at first it looked like it was the worst one. But with repeat viewings, it got better and better.

Wouldn't it make sense that WB spend a 200M+ budget on a movie with a crew that is more competent in making a better movie that the existing movie crew? Gravity is a WB movie as well so it shouldn't be difficult to get Cuaron to direct another WB movie. 

The only thing that is not CGI are actors faces. It's an ultra-realistic animated movie.

I dare, I double dare someone to bitch about "how CGI are so fakeyyyy" on this movie.

I don't get the hate for the CGI either. I think the CGI looks awesome from I've seen from the trailers. Looks really cool.

• Like 1