Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

I wish more people would follow Metacritic instead. More and more it's looking like the better of the two.

I follow RT's average rating, which takes the ambiguity out of it. I don't know why people bother getting worked up over a single fresh/rotten decision.

• Like 1

Didn't get in. Lots of angry people today since they kept 60% of seats for the press and turned back over 150 people who were waiting for over 2 hours. They tried to get an extra screen but could not swing it. Was easily one of the most mismanaged screenings.Why keep it an open screening and then block a majority of the seats for the press? If I wasn't looking forward to this movie, this screening experience would have turned me off completely. Weird seeing how this is from WB who had an absolutely brilliant We are the millers pre-screening.

I have 2 passes for Gravity tomorrow 6:30pm at Century City. Unfortunately, I cannot make it. If anyone wants those passes, please PM me. Ensure that you are at the theater by 3:30 or 4:00 to get in (even then, I won't guarantee getting in after the issues today)

Didn't get in. Lots of angry people today since they kept 60% of seats for the press and turned back over 150 people who were waiting for over 2 hours.They tried to get an extra screen but could not swing it. Was easily one of the most mismanaged screenings.Why keep it an open screening and then block a majority of the seats for the press?If I wasn't looking forward to this movie, this screening experience would have turned me off completely. Weird seeing how this is from WB who had an absolutely brilliant We are the millers pre-screening.

That's happened to me before. So very annoying. 

I wish more people would follow Metacritic instead. More and more it's looking like the better of the two.

Nope, it not not better. Gravity currently 96/100 from just 9 reviews, and not a single new review added for the past couple of weeks. In Metacritic, Most anticipated movies get the most reviews. For an example, MOS and Elysium both got 47 reviews. So its the same for Gravity. When its all done with 40+ reviews, the metascore would in early 80s.