BadAtGender

Monday Numbers: GotG 11.4, Lucy 2.3, Herc 1.4 (Rth)

Isn't THE AVENGERS III for 2018?

Wasn't it already confirmed that this date is Dr. Strange?

dates not confirmed

Question:

if the pupils still have school-holiday and have as such more time at hand, would that be a good weekday result or bcs of going rather to a swim.... have vacation (in a region with the same language as the movie) a bad day during the week?Here the people tend to be in another country / language region during summer vacations, so here it would be rather bad I am curious about a possible difference to understand the circumstances/details hopefully better

dates not confirmed

Question:

if the pupils still have school-holiday and have as such more time at hand, would that be a good weekday result or bcs of going rather to a swim.... have vacation (in a region with the same language as the movie) a bad day during the week?Here the people tend to be in another country / language region during summer vacations, so here it would be rather bad I am curious about a possible difference to understand the circumstances/details hopefully better

Families here usually only travel one or two weeks total during the summer holiday, most of the time the children are at home all day. 

• Like 2

there is nothing negative about what I said. Stop reading so much into everything. 

For once this summer, we've a movie really breaking out instead of being happy about it, you're pulling your usual shtick. 

• Like 4