eXtacy

Wednesday Numbers: GOTG 8.8 (-26%), Lucy 1.9, Herc 1.16

im surprised at how well Lucy has done. It looked like a rip off of Limitless, which was a great film, one of my favourite films of 2011. Matter of fact, 3 good films came out that weekend

I cannot wait to see Lucy, but Limitless was such a piece of shit.
  • Like 2

I cannot wait to see Lucy, but Limitless was such a piece of shit.

Lol I loved limitless, it's one of those films that just made me feel happyHarry potter is a piece of shit :P Edited by jessie
  • Like 1

Y'all need some patience - back in the day we actually had to wait until Showbiz or Mojo posted the actuals in mid-late afternoon.

That sucks for me because that would usually be around 2:00-3:00am and I would miss all the debate for the day

• Like 2

Y'all need some patience - back in the day we actually had to wait until Showbiz or Mojo posted the actuals in mid-late afternoon.

People have no Idea.  Before Mojo all I had in the 90's to follow box office was Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and the Trades I use to get working at a video rental. 

• Like 1

Yeah all these midnight grosses and early Friday estimates actually make tracking box office a lot less fun. Now we get a midnight number and know roughly where the OD of a film will end up. I prefer the days where I was completely shocked, imagine seeing GOTG's estimated 40m OD before hearing about its massive midnights??

• Like 1

Strong Wednesday number. 

8.0M Thursday (-10%)

14.0M Friday (+75%)

19.0M Saturday (+35%)

14.25M Sunday (-25%)

47.25M sub 50% drop.

Well, our little debate just got a whole lot more interesting.  :)

• Like 1