filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Comicbookmovie is on suicide watch right now. They just don't seem to be able to process how Turtles could double Guardians on this Friday.

They need to learn some coping skills.  It's not as if GotG fell off the rails.

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of living overseas and I saw the original Japanese Power Rangers.  There was like over 20 Different Power Rangers shows.  So it's funny to me seeing the American Versions just remix all the different Japanese versions. As for a reboot.  Of course.  The 1st movie did OK.  Pokemon is a no brainier.  But I don't think Bay will touch any of these franchises.  Bay reppin for the 80's. 

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of living overseas and I saw the original Japanese Power Rangers.  There was like over 20 Different Power Rangers shows.  So it's funny to me seeing the American Versions just remix all the different Japanese versions. 

Megaranger aka Power Rangers in Space is the best

Posted Image

They were able to do it with GOTG. If they had a similar budget, then it could easily work.

No we are talking about realistic enough rendering of at least 50 species of Pokemon, and you have to have different shapes and sizes of the same pokemon. Add in water, fire, leaf, wind, etc

Its a huge undertaking. I'am thinking another 10 years of advancements with CGI rendering techniques.

• Like 1

Stop posting Power Rangers and other 80s stuff before Tele locks the thread again .

It's on-topic! We're talking about what 90s nostalgia flicks this opening will lead to

Geez

• Like 2

No we are talking about realistic enough rendering of at least 50 species of Pokemon, and you have to have different shapes and sizes of the same pokemon. Add in water, fire, leaf, wind, etc

Its a huge undertaking. I'am thinking another 10 years of advancements with CGI rendering techniques.

Well Star Wars is using practical effects.

Wouldn't puppets be cheaper than CGI.

• Like 1