CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

8 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

Why would this be funny? Kids often know from a fairly young age that they are different when it comes to sexuality and attraction, or will meet other kids that are different. Many parents want to see this reality reflected in the movies they take their kids to see, so that their own kids know that they are normal and loved, and know to treat others the same way. That's not funny to me, and arguably it is more important to have this simple representation in movies directed to kids, as they grow up to be adults. 

In my experience, people aren't "loudly demanding" that a character be gay, only that it should be a non-issue that a character were gay. And given the lack of representation in media (including movies), how wonderful it might be to see that on screen sometimes. 

Peace,

Mike

Exactly but many still perceive it as a lifestyle choice. I had football friends that lost nearly all of their friends, parents disowned them and they had to quit the team. I mean seriously who would choose that kind of misery? 

Many people went nuts after Arthur's gay wedding cartoon. It's just sad. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think the best way to go about this is to tease everyone that this movie has WDAS's first major gay character and then make the snowman a flaming homosexual.

Pretty sure he already is.

Wasn't The LIon King released before Nathan Lane was out?

On 6/7/2019 at 1:37 AM, Snowman said:

Looks poetic. I wonder what the sentence means.

On 6/7/2019 at 2:04 AM, Morieris said:

I remember reading on Reddit someone translated it to "Why does Elsa have powers?" 

More like, "Why was Elsa given a power?"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, danhtruong5 said:

Disney princess with superpower.... 

Disney typical princess X Superhero ?

In the first movie, it didn't concentrate much on power of Elsa (origin, source,...)

Frozen 2 seems to concentrate on that. 

Does it appeal to people?

Considering how popular the Marvel films are, absolutely yes.

4 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Pretty much the same as the first trailer which might hamper repeat viewings of this particular trailer but everything about it looks amazing. Still think it has a decent shot of 3rd or even 2nd highest grossing film of the year.

DoM or WW?