CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

New trailer drops Monday, September 23! Will probably be shown in front of Abominable and will 100% be shown in front of Maleficent 2.  

MONDAY ON @GMA: We're going to unveil the new @disneyfrozen 2 trailer FIRST ON GMA on Monday! Make sure to tune in! #Frozen2

Embedded video

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/frozen-2-new-trailer-monday-confirmed/amp/

Edited by Arlo245
  • Like 5
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, Arlo245 said:

New trailer drops Monday, September 23! Will probably be shown in front of Abominable and will 100% be shown in front of Maleficent 2.  

MONDAY ON @GMA: We're going to unveil the new @disneyfrozen 2 trailer FIRST ON GMA on Monday! Make sure to tune in! #Frozen2

Embedded video

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/frozen-2-new-trailer-monday-confirmed/amp/

Can't wait to see what tone they go for in the new trailer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

This will likely be huge everywhere, but how well will it do in China?

Probably similar to how the first one did. Disney princess movies are quite western. If you look at all successful hollywood animation in China, the ones to break out are ones featuring non- humans. exception being Coco.

e.g. Zootopia, Kung Fu Panda, Despicable Me.

4 hours ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

This will likely be huge everywhere, but how well will it do in China?

4 hours ago, Avatree said:

Probably similar to how the first one did. Disney princess movies are quite western. If you look at all successful hollywood animation in China, the ones to break out are ones featuring non- humans. exception being Coco.

e.g. Zootopia, Kung Fu Panda, Despicable Me.

The first one pulled a 9.5 on Maoyan and I believe Chinese members have said it's really blown up in China since the film initially came out. I'd put the O/U at $100 million (the first made $48m)

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 9:43 PM, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Huh didn't know this one was gonna be released on the 28th of November in Australia. Usually would have to wait until Boxing Day (26th of December) for the Disney Animation movies to be released.

It's an event!

Has to be released everywhere at the same time.

Edited by cannastop
  • Like 2

This is going to be #2 of 2019 dom, OS and WW. 

Olaf sucks. Everything was epic til that punchline. 

So Elsa's not getting a girlfriend or are they are hiding? I remember there was a big hype about it but I see nothing that indicates it. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Knock It Off 1