CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

1 hour ago, ElsaRoc said:

IIRC, Frozen's run in China was also leggy. It looked extremely disappointing at first, but it held onto modest business and was even extended beyond the original 30 day release window. I don't believe there was any indication that audiences disliked the film, but rather that it was something of an unknown that still got people interested.

You may be right. BOM is a pain to use now but as far as I can tell, $49M in 2013 is actually fine: Iron Man 3 made $120M and it was a huge success while F&F6 only made $66M (if new BOM is correct).

China is a whole different market today and F2 could greatly increase if it gets the same reception as F1.

Edited by MrGlass2

3 hours ago, PKMLover said:

Having just listened to this one, as well as Idina's version (that one's been floating around the internet for a while now, it's not terribly difficult to find) I really like both. Anyway I'ma keep listening to this one... I'll get my tickets closer to launch.