CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

6 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

87% And The average almost on 7.7

Considering how enourmous the first are and the expectations on The sequel, this is a huge win

At worse Will end on low 80’s with 7.2-7.3 average 

Personally I’m thinking around 85% with 7.55 average 

Went down to 6.8 :( 

The first movie was such a surprise phenomenon that I feel like there was no way for this capture the same lightning in a bottle. This reaction (which is still pretty good FYI) is what I've been expecting all along. Still very much looking forward to seeing this next weekend.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

Looks like it might well be the worst reviewed WDAS since Met the Robinsons/Bolt era, but that’s still not bad, per se. It really comes down to the audience reaction.

It's also the most hyped movie they've released though, so expectations play a role.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cdsacken said:

Nearly 200 more reviews to come. About 20% this far. I will guess where it ends up after 40 more.

Much better than Lion King not as good as the original. 

For a sequel to a breakout hit it's very rare to get reviews as good as the original. I'm glad at least that it delivers on the promise of the trailers. GOTG2 got worse reviews but I thought it was a step up, hopefully this will be the same.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Menor said:

For a sequel to a breakout hit it's very rare to get reviews as good as the original. I'm glad at least that it delivers on the promise of the trailers. GOTG2 got worse reviews but I thought it was a step up, hopefully this will be the same.

Funny I liked gotg waaaaaaay more. Gotg2 I liked more after each time I watched still but still not as good imo of course.

I'm excited for Frozen 2

Critics Consensus is up: Even though at times Frozen II doesn't quite nail the showstopping feel of the first film, it is still a dazzling adventure into the unknown.

These reviews are definitely quite good, but they are a fair bit lower than almost everything else WDAS put out this decade. 

• Like 2