CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

Just now, Goffe said:

Not hating on Frozen or anything, but does anyone think the character's design/animation feel super cheap? The environments around them look gorgeous and expensive of course but the character themselves feel like something out of a subpar animation. 

I sort off get what you mean but that’s only because it’s more or less in line with the character models of modern Disney princess films. Not cheap per say but bland. That said it’s an improvement from the first as lighting and technology improves.

Just now, KJsooner said:

What’s wrong with Elsa being a strong independent straight woman? I personally don’t like all the Same Sex stuff in movies. Ruined Star Trek Beyond for me, it also ruined Deadpool 2. Amongst a host of other movies. Where it is force fed to us.

It's not "force fed," it's shown casually like any other normal relationship would.  Maybe you just don't like gay people?  If that's the case, block me; you'll have one less gay to worry about

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

What’s wrong with Elsa being a strong independent straight woman? I personally don’t like all the Same Sex stuff in movies. Ruined Star Trek Beyond for me, it also ruined Deadpool 2. Amongst a host of other movies. Where it is force fed to us.

i swear that stuff is in star trek beyond for like 4 seconds. if that ruined the movie for you it's definitely a You Problem.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

I just hope they don’t turn Elsa into a Lesbian just to please the LGBT community. Fuck that. I will boycott this movie if they do that.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing. One less bigot on this site bitching and moaning about stupid shit sounds good in my book. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Ew fuck off with this rampant homophobia.

EDIT: And I know this goes against my "Don't be aggressive" stance I'm trying but with stuff like this it 100% deserves aggression

Edited by Mulder
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Star Trek and Deadpool both only had "gayness" in their movie for like 10 seconds lmao

• Like 2

Personally i dont really care about things like that. I want a good movie.

@YourMother the Edgelord i agree that Frozen 2 might have a frontloaded OW similar to the Incredibles 2 OW. Its a highly anticipated sequel afterall and it definetly has a big fanbase that will rush out to see it. Movies that have a large female audience tend to be frontloaded anyway.

• Like 1

TOG and others, I apologize for my own thoughtless actions. I let my own personal ‘religious’ feelings get in the way. There’s nothing wrong with the whole LGBT stuff in movies. It’s just tough when you grew up in an area(Oklahoma) were everything is very conservative. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I haven’t seen Frozen. 

What’s happening?

Elsa sang a song that promoted self confidence and the love of oneself. Conservatives had a fit.  

Between this film and Captain Marvel it’s going to be a trying year on social media. Oh and Star Wars....

Edited by Harley

If in the very unlikely case Disney has the guts and Elsa is a lesbian, I bet it’ll be like how they did LeFou in BaTB 2017 and only subtlety hint at it.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

Anyways I still can't get over how good that first shot of Elsa standing on the beach next to the water looks. I legit thought I clicked on the wrong trailer and was looking at some live action footage. And unlike the first Cars 3 teaser which also had realistic looking first teaser I bet the Elsa footage is from the actual film. 

• Like 1