CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

6 hours ago, frozenheart1993 said:

Compared to the global box office, I hope that F2 can win an Oscar.,this is my biggest wish this year. I  love her so much.

But this year is really difficult. I don't understand why Disney put Toy Story 4 and Frozen 2 in the same year. I feel that the probability of winning Frozen2 is up to 20%.

Every time I think about this, I am very anxious. I really hope that Frozen can get more recognition

:sick::sick::sick:

Even without TS4 Frozen 2 wouldn't win against HTTYD3. 

• Disbelief 1

Just wanted to stop by solely because of my profile photo and the fact that this is my #1 most anticipated movie of the year...

But enough with the silliness

News about Frozen 2 new footage...and apparently Elsa is not okay

https://comicbook.com/movies/2019/04/12/frozen-2-movie-spoilers-2019-clip-disney-elsa-anna-olaf/

The hype train commences!

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

11 minutes ago, Arlo245 said:

Just wanted to stop by solely because of my profile photo and the fact that this is my #1 most anticipated movie of the year...

But enough with the silliness

News about Frozen 2 new footage...and apparently Elsa is not okay

https://comicbook.com/movies/2019/04/12/frozen-2-movie-spoilers-2019-clip-disney-elsa-anna-olaf/

The hype train commences!

The footage also features a brief voice-over of a troll saying "You must find the truth."

YESSSS the trolls are back!!!! I want me some love experts :D :D :D 

• Like 3

Given how big Let It Go was and how it seems like many girls/women of all ages I knew watched the movie, I'm kind of shocked Frozen made "just" 400M domestic.

It's been 6 years since the original and it seems to promise more adventure and possibly more catchy songs so I think it has big shot at making more domestically then the last one.

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Given how big Let It Go was and how it seems like many girls/women of all ages I knew watched the movie, I'm kind of shocked Frozen made "just" 400M domestic.

It's been 6 years since the original and it seems to promise more adventure and possibly more catchy songs so I think it has big shot at making more domestically then the last one.

I think Frozen 2 can make a I2 run, and explode to 600M+ dom with a huge ow (~180M) and holding nicely on the following we which is Thanksgiving we (~100M+ for the 5 days) and keep holding good Christmas arrives and making nice money during Christmas (despite IX or Jumanji3).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thomas Beck said:

Wouldn't they need another "Let It Go" to really explode (again)? Seems that might be hard to do on demand, can't make the lightning hit your bottle every time.

Frozen II is gonna make crazy bank just because it's Frozen II. Another "Let It Go" would just be a bonus.

4 hours ago, Thomas Beck said:

Wouldn't they need another "Let It Go" to really explode (again)? Seems that might be hard to do on demand, can't make the lightning hit your bottle every time.

Frozen II would make a billion even if it were to be a silent film.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Arlo245 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/movies/amp/2019/05/09/disney-frozen-2-test-screenings/

OMGOMGOMGOMG 

Hopefully we get the first trailer before Toy Story 4. Before The Lion King is 100% going to happen IMO, but I hope it can squeak in before Toy Story 4. 

Given the track record for their November animatons, we'll get a trailer before Toy Story 4, and then a final trailer in September.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2019 at 5:25 AM, Thomas Beck said:

On 5/1/2019 at 8:29 AM, filmlover said:

Frozen II is gonna make crazy bank just because it's Frozen II. Another "Let It Go" would just be a bonus.

Not sure if posted here but the end credits song will be called "Farewell Song" and sung by Demi Lovato again

So that might be this sequel's Let It Go

Hopefully I just hope this movie transcends that song and will be good regardless

This will be huge but not sure if it could replycate the phenomenon the first one was with its song and all. But I guess $400-500m will be possible

Edited by tupek

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:43 AM, Arlo245 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/movies/amp/2019/05/09/disney-frozen-2-test-screenings/

OMGOMGOMGOMG 

Hopefully we get the first trailer before Toy Story 4. Before The Lion King is 100% going to happen IMO, but I hope it can squeak in before Toy Story 4. 

The Tony Awards are on June 9 so they'll likely bow a longer trailer during that.

18 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The Tony Awards are on June 9 so they'll likely bow a longer trailer during that.

Besides Disney/Pixar always attach a trailer for their November movie with their June movie. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if we got trailers for Onward and Frozen II with TS4.

• Like 1

I wonder if they won’t just debut Onward with TS4 and wait for a new Frozen II trailer until Lion King, since Star Wars likely isn’t getting a second trailer until October if they follow the marketing timeline of previous episodes. They could always wait until Maleficent to do Mulan.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, cookie said:

I wonder if they won’t just debut Onward with TS4 and wait for a new Frozen II trailer until Lion King, since Star Wars likely isn’t getting a second trailer until October if they follow the marketing timeline of previous episodes. They could always wait until Maleficent to do Mulan.

I'd be surprised. The Tonys/Toy Story 4 are too compatible to pass on debuting a new glimpse at the movie.