CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

1 minute ago, jedijake said:

Way early for a Frozen 2 full trailer. Maybe another teaser at the VERY most. It's still over 5 months out. I'd say that D23 is the best time to drop a full trailer.

And as for those other movies (Coco, Moana, Ralph) weren't those their FIRST teasers?

Coco and Moana's teaser trailers came out around this time, but Ralph Breaks the Internet's first teaser came out in February, like Frozen 2's. The first theatrical trailer was released almost a year to the day, so that explains the rationale behind some of us thinking we'll get a full trailer for Frozen 2 soon.

21 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Way early for a Frozen 2 full trailer. Maybe another teaser at the VERY most. It's still over 5 months out. I'd say that D23 is the best time to drop a full trailer.

And as for those other movies (Coco, Moana, Ralph) weren't those their FIRST teasers?

Just last year, Ralph Breaks The Internet which, like Frozen 2, is a sequel had its first full trailer in June. 

4 hours ago, jedijake said:

Moana's was the first teaser. Coco had it's teaser in early March and Ralph's was in late February.

Then again, Coco and Ralph both had their June trailers be glorified teasers, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Frozen 2 had the same thing happen to it. The proper story-focused trailer will probably come in mid-late September as it has for the other three, with another trailer in early November being a possibility (but unlikely).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PNF2187 said:

Moana's was the first teaser. Coco had it's teaser in early March and Ralph's was in late February.

Then again, Coco and Ralph both had their June trailers be glorified teasers, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Frozen 2 had the same thing happen to it. The proper story-focused trailer will probably come in mid-late September as it has for the other three, with another trailer in early November being a possibility (but unlikely).

I think it was that way for the first Frozen as well. The main official trailer focused on Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf, and made it look like a kind of road-trip journey where they'd have to stop Elsa. It wasn't until the "For the First Time in Forever" trailer that came out around September that we got a sense of the songs, the actual plot, and that Elsa was good and a major character.

• Like 1

Nobody asked for my opinion on this, of course.  But

I can't help but think that it's just not worth it to

Reply to some of the posts made recently in this thread.

Does everyone have to follow my lead in this matter? 

Up to folks reading this thread, I suppose. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

Lol people get so triggered by that stuff. Gay or not who cares? Screw it bring it on. It's so much easier to be not just tolerant but welcoming of that content. I encourage all to open themselves up to it. Seriously understanding different perspectives in life makes you a better person. I can attest to that.

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 1