CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

21 minutes ago, trevorlinden said:

I can't believe that there is a legitimate chance that Frozen 2 will not even be top 3 boxoffice this year.  Having 2 kids the build up and hype to this movie seems so overwhelming, LOL.   (Shows what I know about the boxoffice.)

If it missed it would at least probably be the strongest 4th place movie ever. So far I don’t believe a year’s 4th place has ever made the DOM top 15.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trevorlinden said:

I can't believe that there is a legitimate chance that Frozen 2 will not even be top 3 boxoffice this year.  Having 2 kids the build up and hype to this movie seems so overwhelming, LOL.   (Shows what I know about the boxoffice.)

Welcome to the boards, trev. Canucks fan, I take it?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

seems like into the unknown is the one they want to replicate Let it Go's success. sounds ok. kinda has a Go The Distance vibe.

Not sure about that. Looks like this song will appear early in the movie, and as much as I love the snippet, it doesn't seem to have the same weight as Let It Go, lyric-wise. I believe there is another song called Show Yourself. I know nothing about it, except that it's a duet, but that sounds more like the new Let It Go. But then again, Into the Unknown will have a pop version, so maybe it is the song.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 3

On 9/29/2019 at 7:41 PM, trevorlinden said:

Thanks!  :)  Haha!  Yes, I am!

Awesome! Me too. Looking forward to the opening game on Wednesday against the Oilers. I've been frustrated with the team (to put it mildly) for the past several years almost to the point of not even caring, but Pettersson, Boeser and Co. have reignited my passion. We've got something brewing here!

• Like 1