CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

Vietnam, Asia, early sneak shows Wednesday.

From the audience viewpoint:

-4-4.5/5. The movie was enjoyable for me. I am sure will watch it again. I am satisfied with the ending. I know this movie is animated movie with already a little more than 1h30 minutes but I want it to be longer, I am ready for it. LoL. Some parts seemed to be a little bit rushed but it was still understandable and acceptable. Well, I think the producer thought that the movie was already more than 1h30 minutes (for an animated movie) so they decided to take out some minor parts... 

- I like it with the same degree as the first.

-And yes, as I thought, Show Yourself (with that set up) is the next Let It Go. 

- My showtime was 6h40 PM Wednesday early sneak show. The room was around 150/269 full.

-At the end, the audience gave claps.

Edited by PKMLover
  • Like 3

Finally back from Frozen 2 :) So, what can I say:

- @Valonqar will be happy to know people clapped :lol: Not something I'm used too over here for movies but maybe the younger audience played a role :)

-It's hard to say if it's better than 1 or not, the movie feels very different while having a slightly familiar feeling thanks to the characters we know, without them it might have been an all new franchise ^^

-But yes, I loved A LOT:

*it's the most beautiful animation I've ever seen, it's pure art, it's Disney at the top of its game. In this respect it's definitely superior to Frozen 1

*The story might not be incredibly developed but it's still strong enough, it's on par or a bit better than in Frozen 1

*All kinds of emotions are there: happiness, humor, sadness...it's pretty intense

*I feel like this movie is stronger in terms of songs: there are more of them, more magic and the better animation going with it. It was very satisfying, even in French. In eed to find them in English to compare because right now I don't know the names of the songs in both French and English

-A lot of little girls with Elsa's clothes, that was so cute :D I never see people wearing clothes reflecting the movie so it's quite amusing.

To be honest I even had a few tears during the movie despite doing my best to hold on but I'm a sensitive person xD

I can't say much more without spoiling ^^

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

It is worth to mention after all this years, Frozen is still the 3rd biggest original film of all time, after Avatar & Titainc

it is worth noting that after all these weeks, Lion King is still the biggest film starring LIONS of all time. 

Edited by HeadShot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

Finally back from Frozen 2 :) So, what can I say:

- @Valonqar will be happy to know people clapped :lol: Not something I'm used too over here for movies but maybe the younger audience played a role :)

-It's hard to say if it's better than 1 or not, the movie feels very different while having a slightly familiar feeling thanks to the characters we know, without them it might have been an all new franchise ^^

-But yes, I loved A LOT:

*it's the most beautiful animation I've ever seen, it's pure art, it's Disney at the top of its game. In this respect it's definitely superior to Frozen 1

*The story might not be incredibly developed but it's still strong enough, it's on par or a bit better than in Frozen 1

*All kinds of emotions are there: happiness, humor, sadness...it's pretty intense

*I feel like this movie is stronger in terms of songs: there are more of them, more magic and the better animation going with it. It was very satisfying, even in French. In eed to find them in English to compare because right now I don't know the names of the songs in both French and English

-A lot of little girls with Elsa's clothes, that was so cute :D I never see people wearing clothes reflecting the movie so it's quite amusing.

To be honest I even had a few tears during the movie despite doing my best to hold on but I'm a sensitive person xD

I can't say much more without spoiling ^^

That Show Yourself scence tho..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

It is worth to mention after all this years, Frozen is still the 3rd biggest original film of all time, after Avatar & Titanic

But Home Alone, Jurassic Park, Independence Day, Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl, Finding Nemo, Shrek, Lion King and Star Wars sold more tickets :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

@Fullbuster CLAPS! :bravo:

So what is your boxoffice prediction now that you've seen it?

Well, with the great WOM I expect it to get + no real competition for 1 month or so I'd say it can reach $1.5B WW at the very least. Frozen 1 will be beaten.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1