CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

32 minutes ago, PNF2187 said:

Right now it's at 94%, same as Aladdin and Toy Story 4, so I'd say things are looking pretty good.

Yeah, this is as big a slam dunk as it gets. 

Then again, I thought that about The Lion King. Didn't think you could possibly make that movie and not have almost universal praise from the audience.

• Like 4

Far better than Frozen I.

It might top Moana as my favorite WDAS film of the decade (but I need a few more viewings)

Honestly the soundtrack is outstanding. Every scene enhances the songs (especially Lost In The Woods & Show Yourself). The Next Right Thing is probably the best moment in the film.

I'd still say TS4 is the oscar frontrunner and they'll give this BOS, though.

• Like 3

More Epic, More Adventure, More Magic .. I loved it !!

There needs to be more Drama n Depth to some scenes/plots though in these kinda Epic Adventure Journey movies to fully bring out Emotions .. But its fine for me, cuz i love this world, I love Elsa .. She is Amazing !! That Lead scene to 'Show Yourself' and the song is WOW, that just is enough for me .. An absolute joy to watch, on Big Screen ! The Final act of the movie z Amazing, Perfect ! I love the ending.

The Animation n Visuals are Spectacular .. I loved the songs even more watching em ! Olaf got very good moments ! Bruni is a Great addition. 

I had a Great time and i am definitely gonna watch it again.

• Like 2