kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

I've spoken to three different sets of parents who took their kids to see Turtles.  They said they liked it fine enough but their kids loved it.  I know this is hard for some to grasp.

I liked TMNT and GOTG and am happy to see they are both performing well.  Seeing the close earnings between the two is fun to watch. 

• Like 3

I think there's been some other good stories this summer.

Godzilla's great opening, then collapse.  :lol:

X-Men solid opening

Maleficent great

Fault in Our Stars excellent

HTTYD2  :(

TF4's "100" OW

Apes solid opening

Lucy's opening was surprisingly decent

GOTG god like

Turtles surprises

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 4

I do agree that I think the holidays are going to be big this year. A lot of very appealing product on the menu.

Jesus Christ yes!! It looks like there will be something I can take my fucking son too!Sorry for the outburst... but I don't really like having the option of taking him only to Planes... and that's it, LOL! Then again... it saves us money. So. Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Can we all calm down? GOTG is looking at 24-25M weekend while TMNT is looking at 26-27M. They're both looking at solid weekend drops, so everyone should just be happy. 

I'm pulling for EXP3 so no, not everyone is happy. <_<

I wish I did like it.  I was talking to tele about this by text the day I saw ITS....I don't like being the only one who doesn't like something. I don't hate Marvel either.  Avengers is one of my favourite movies.  But GOTG felt more like Thor to me than the movie everyone else sees.  My loss.....sincerely mean that.  

You're not the only one. I enjoyed GOTG a lot but I enjoyed EXP3 a lot more, I bet I'm the only one in my country to say that. :lol:

• Like 1

200 M!

Kind of on topic: I recently rewatched Rise of the Planet of Apes, and realized it holds up waaaaaaay better than I remembered. Plus, now that I have a toddler, all the young Cesar bits made me weep like a fucking fountain.My husband rewatched it separately, and he had the exact opposite reaction. Thought it didn't hold up well at all. I think he's a little stupid :P
  • Like 1

Kind of on topic:I recently rewatched Rise of the Planet of Apes, and realized it holds up waaaaaaay better than I remembered. Plus, now that I have a toddler, all the young Cesar bits made me weep like a fucking fountain.My husband rewatched it separately, and he had the exact opposite reaction. Thought it didn't hold up well at all. I think he's a little stupid :P

Ha ha. What movies did he like this summer?

• Like 1