kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Why? Because GOTG freaking DESERVES to have more than one weekend at number one.

LEGO and TWS both had 3 weekends at number one, I won't settle for any less for GOTG. :P

You got be kidding me. 94M+ OW and 285M+ gross is more than well deserved. It's going to easily make more than CA:TWS and Lego so please stop the whining. It looks pathetic. 

• Like 7

You got be kidding me. 94M+ OW and 285M+ gross is more than well deserved. It's going to easily make more than CA:TWS and Lego so please stop the whining. It looks pathetic. 

I think the smiley face indicates sarcasm. Alot of people on this board are wind up too tight and need to chill out.

• Like 4

I think the smiley face indicates sarcasm. Alot of people on this board are wind up too tight and need to chill out.

That maybe but some of the GOTG fanboys have gone over the top with bitching about TMNT. 

• Like 1

Double birthday today for the wife and kid - just getting home and those are the numbers?? Eek lol RTH - thank you for supplying them for us. As already mentioned, expendables 1 and 2 both decreased on their first Saturdays so the increase is good in my book.

• Like 2

That maybe but some of the GOTG fanboys have gone over the top with bitching about TMNT. 

To be fair... some of the TMNT purist fanboys have also gone way over the top with bitching about TMNT... and there's fans of other MCU properties bitching about GotG and also fans of TMNT leaving messages about how TMNT has 'clobbered' Guardians in the box office.  And all of the above fans plus DC purists griping about the upcoming Batman and Superman movie.

It's kind of the nature of fans to bitch.

• Like 2

Wake me up when Mockingjay is released.

That is when I need to sleep the most :P

But yeah soon the dead time for movies for me starts and lasts a pretty long time.

I saw the Giver and they really misadvertised it, I was pleasantly surprised because it was much better than I was expecting.I really do think the movie didn't go into the themes as much as it could have or have developed the ideas and characters as much as it could have. I'm also shady, I saw the play a long time ago, and I believe they changed the ending a bit but I could be wrong.It was well acted, especially by Streep and Bridges, nothing fantastic, but good performances. I did want more from it though when it ended, it really felt as if they skimmed through it and didn't take enough time to fully dwell on each moment. They wanted to cut to a lot of the more dramatic parts even though those didn't have the effect they should have had since the build up felt cut short.If they had given it 30-40 more minutes it could have been a lot stronger. It wasn't bad though, there were a lot of positive elements in it.B-

• Like 1

To be fair... some of the TMNT purist fanboys have also gone way over the top with bitching about TMNT... and there's fans of other MCU properties bitching about GotG and also fans of TMNT leaving messages about how TMNT has 'clobbered' Guardians in the box office.  And all of the above fans plus DC purists griping about the upcoming Batman and Superman movie.

It's kind of the nature of fans to bitch.

LOL Sports fans are the worst.

Anyway, looks like Turtle Power is still going strong. Should get to $150m or more.

Guardians leaves $200m in the dust and it going full steam ahead to a total well over 250m. It's going to pass Cap 2 and take the no. 1 spot of the year until the November releases.

And Good God at the Expendables. That leak put a hurtin' on it. Yikes!

Lucy is still going strong. Good for Scarlett.

• Like 1