kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

You're a sad individual Kitik.  You used to be a good poster.  Now you just spout off lies to make your point.

Here's one of the posts I was referring to for the record. Made merely because kitik gave you an actual decent bit of advice that you should step away from the computer for a moment. Because it was clear you were getting so irrationally agitated it was only a matter of time before you made a post like the above one.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

People's opinions about GOTG beating Turtles this weekend were based on hate for Turtles, not logic.  My prediction for GOTG doing poorly, was based on how stupid I thought it looked.  There's a difference.  And what names did I call kitik?  Can you find the post where I called him a name?

I would say love for GOTG. Not that many people really hate TMNT. A lot of people just haven't bothered to see it and it doesn't interest them. People genuinely like GOTG and want to see it do well. But, that is out of love for GOTG, not hate for TMNT.

• Like 5

I would say love for GOTG. Not that many people really hate TMNT. A lot of people just haven't bothered to see it and it doesn't interest them. People genuinely like GOTG and want to see it do well. But, that is out of love for GOTG, not hate for TMNT.

Yeah, I think I'm one of the few people here who truly bitched about TMNT's OW last week. Most people here have been pretty ambivalent towards it.

Yeah, I kind of agree.  Most folks seem kind of ambivalent to TMNT and the general attitude is kind of "not great but not terrible" or "an okay flick to take the kids to".

Most of the real vitriol I've seen is from die-hard TMNT fans who liked older versions and compare it harshly to the movies/cartoons/comics they personally loved.

• Like 2

Yeah but I can't sleep, have football soon. Last thing I want to be doing is running around a field for 90 minutes.

Ah I see. Good luck on all your endeavors and whatever actions you choose to do. Hope you feel better man. 

• Like 1

Hey Kurt, have you seen TMNT?

Yup, quite enjoyed it actually. Here's what I posted in the review thread

I liked it!Definitely a film with the plot, humor, and action beats you'd expect from a big budget ninja turtles film.4/5.

It's just good Heroes-in-a-half-shell entertainment for me.

• Like 3

I want to start talking about the number, then I saw EXP3 number and I felt like the less we talk about the number, the better.

It sucks to like the movie people don't care for especially when it's doing so badly. Why can't I just be another GOTG fan boy like every day, average people?

• Like 3

I want to start talking about the number, then I saw EXP3 number and I felt like the less we talk about the number, the better.

It sucks to like the movie people don't care for especially when it's doing so badly. Why can't I just be another GOTG fan boy like every day, average people?

Gotta hand it to you, that may be the first time ever that someone's used liking The Expendables as an example of a superiority complex...

• Like 4