Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

Also, don’t forget if you want more footage there is a 3 minute sneak peak attached to Aquaman that comes out on digital tomorrow. That’s probably more stuff from that other trailer the bloggers are talking about. That’s probably what they saw originally and thought it was a trailer, but it was probably what was going to be attached to Aquaman.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I'm on the other side of the state :( is that the only one so far in Florida?

That’s the only one I saw linked on twitter, if I see anything else I’ll be sure to share here. 

• Thanks 1

Finally saw the trailer, thought it was decent. Music did not work for me. The movie seems quite funny and light hearted and I think the audiences will like this. Asher Angel looks good in this. The first trailer however was much better. 

With the low budget, this will be a sure fire hit for WB even if it only grosses as much as Logan/Ant Man did. 

• Like 1