Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

I knew this movie was gonna be good from that SDCC trailer. Even with Wonder Woman, I was expecting it to be very good due to the DCEU track record, so that being great surprised me. But with Shazam I would have been incredibly surprised if it ended up disappointing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

anyone notice if anyone mentioned if/how many after credits scenes ? 

A tweet I found mentioned to stay after the credits per-usual. So I'm guessing there's just one, probably has something to do with Black Adam.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

This has me very interested in the score now 

Wallfisch's score for It was surprisingly great, so I'm not surprised he did another solid job. I also thought his Blade Runner 2049 score w/ Zimmer was great too, but I feel like I'm in the minority on that

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AHackFraud said:

Dan Murrell, Screen Junkies film critic

He absolutely hated Aquaman, so that's another good sign.

... well, I don't know if absolutely hated, but I think he gave it a 5/10.

Edited by AdamKendall

I'm thinking this might be Bumblebee 2019 if the reviews indeed hold true to these early reactions come review embargo drop time on RT. It might do a bit better than Bumblebee as that movie is known for being tied to the failing TF franchise. 

Just now, DMan7 said:

I'm thinking this might be Bumblebee 2019 if the reviews indeed hold true to these early reactions come review embargo drop time on RT. It might do a bit better than Bumblebee as that movie is known for being tied to the failing TF franchise. 

Oh gawd I hope this does better than Bumblebee. Bumblebee was awful.

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

I've been using Edge of Tomorrow as the comparison to this. Great film, but poor box office because of weird marketing tactics.