Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

11 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Also for @Nova outside of some establishing and skyline shots, this is so obviously not filmed in Philly. It’s kinda funny at points

I’ll def be on the look out for it when I watch it in several weeks lol Wish I could have went tonight but my professors apparently hate my class :(

I'm glad that Shazam has been well received, I'll be curious to see if they try and have the Black Adam film before or after Shazam 2? I think they use Mister Mind for the sequel and save BA for the third film. 

Does it reference the events of previous DC films or is it pretty much stand alone.

5 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I'm glad that Shazam has been well received, I'll be curious to see if they try and have the Black Adam film before or after Shazam 2? I think they use Mister Mind for the sequel and save BA for the third film. 

Does it reference the events of previous DC films or is it pretty much stand alone.

I guess It's a bit like monster verse.

Godzilla(2014)-Kong:skull island-Godzilla:KotM-Kong vs Godzilla

Shazam-Black Adam-Shazam2-shazam vs Black Adam

Come on now, time for WB to step up their marketing game.

Really hope for at least 700m worldwide to reward a good film.

Marketing here in Southeast Asia is pretty bad, a few posters here and there at bus stops and some short TV ads. Marketing is no where near the levels of Wonder Woman or Aquaman!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SliverS said:

I guess It's a bit like monster verse.

Godzilla(2014)-Kong:skull island-Godzilla:KotM-Kong vs Godzilla

Shazam-Black Adam-Shazam2-shazam vs Black Adam

Mister Mind would be a good change from Sivana and Black Adam and other super villains. I imagine they'd use the New 52 origin or a version of it. 

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I was on a SEPTA train earlier this morning. The fact the movie's SEPTA logo is so off from the current version gave me so much anxiety.

I'm not shocked they didn't actually film in Philly, given the tax breaks you get in places like Canada for filming.