Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

7 hours ago, AndyK said:

Talking to the kids and the Shazam ad came on TV.

I said I wanted to see it and they pulled a face. I said "what?" and they said "it's DC!".

Still some work to do to overcome the stigma.

Lmao what kinda hipster kids are these watching Teen Titans Go in the morning and saying 'its DC" to a similar movie

5 hours ago, TMP said:

Welcome to the forums.

Also, from your username I can tell you're probably looking forward to the HBO DC show out later this year too?

Thank you.

Yes, I am really interested in that one.

The cast is stellar and its HBO. I trust them to respect all of the material. Would love it to be (implied is enough) in the same world as the film.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Watchman89 said:

Thank you.

Yes, I am really interested in that one.

The cast is stellar and its HBO. I trust them to respect all of the material. Would love it to be (implied is enough) in the same world as the film.

Watchmen is one of the best movies based on a comic/graphic novel of all time. Have to watch the extended cut to fully appreciate it's greatness and the detail that went into it.  Welcome to the boards. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TMP said:

A well made Flash film from the game night guys with a charismatic lead actor could do like $800m-$900m+ WW

Ezra miller is out supposedly and that could save it. He was pushing for a very dark flash that would have failed miserably like JL, BVS etc. Similar to Aquaman in approach with a great cast I definitely agree.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Wotad said:

China would go for The flash pretty hard if it had good visuals which i assume it would i still like ezra miller. Seems Ezra is done with the flash though which is sad but maybe they get someone more younger looking. 

They need to take their time and find someone that fits the role. How do people feel about the show itself in comparison?

7 hours ago, cdsacken said:

They need to take their time and find someone that fits the role. How do people feel about the show itself in comparison?

I mean the show is fine but not amazing i do like the actor playing the flash though my issues are with some of the surrounding cast. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I mean the show is fine but not amazing i do like the actor playing the flash though my issues are with some of the surrounding cast. 

The Flash peaked popularity and quality wise in its first 3 seasons, with the first being the best and with the highest ratings.

2 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

The Flash peaked popularity and quality wise in its first 3 seasons, with the first being the best and with the highest ratings.

I dropped it after season two some stuff just really annoyed me and with so many flashes just got a bit much.

The TV Spots specifically referencing a line from a review that says "electrifies the DC Universe" has me thinking there will definitely be another team up movie down the line.