Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

3 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

Sandberg is so cool. I remember when RLM trashed Annabelle 2, and he still said he liked their review and cleared up an ethics issue that RLM brought up about what WB had done with the contracts for one of their horror short film contests.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steele131 said:

Pls

over/under the film is

Spoiler

bookended by Billy/Freddy messing around in the lair and finding out about the story of Black Adam through some magic book or something?

Just now, UserHN said:

So Black Adam vs Black Panther 2?

Didn't see the full Feb schedule, so didn't know Disney scheduled a film that same day, was just looking at upcoming WB event films. Maybe April 2021 then?

4 minutes ago, TMP said:

Didn't see the full Feb schedule, so didn't know Disney scheduled a film that same day, was just looking at upcoming WB event films. Maybe April 2021 then?

I think March would be better as WB has Tom and Jerry in the same month although saying that if Fast 10 ends up being delayed then I could see it slotting in nicely on April 2nd. 

20 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think March would be better as WB has Tom and Jerry in the same month although saying that if Fast 10 ends up being delayed then I could see it slotting in nicely on April 2nd. 

Or if Suicide Squad is really shooting from Sept-Feb, I could see them moving that from it's August slot to a spring of '21 date, opening up August for Black Adam, New Gods, Supergirl, or maybe even the urban legend known as The Flash Movie.

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Is Shazam as flop?

If its run stops right now,  yes

If its run goes on forever,  no

If it's neither of these scenarios,  unknown

Edited by langer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Smart move for Black Adam would be for them to have it set in the past obviously, create an entire world around d it with mythical creatures give a shitload of money on CGI and BOOM China will secure a great OS total.The Rock will take care of the rest.

It's being set in the past, but I feel like the budget's gonna be closer to Rampage/Skyscraper than super big