Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

I'm not going to lose my shit just because Cena was up for the role. People on the interwebs who weren't fond of the prospect act like he had been cast just like people who were fond of the choice. Personally I didn't want Cena for the role but I'm not going to cry like he already had it. He NEVER had the role. Wake me up when a choice has actually been made. I'll praise or complain based on actual facts. The overreacting fan stuff is so tiresome.

• Like 1

kqCPM.jpg

http://www.cbr.com/shazam-film-casting-breakdown/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=list

So according to this casting call we are going to get Eugene, Pedro and Darla in the Shazam movie!! That's pretty awesome! Freddy was also confirmed as well. Only Mary is missing. Curious to see what roles they'll play...

• Like 3

Omega Underground reports that Shazam! director David F. Sandberg will be reteaming with Annabelle: Creation cinematographer Maxime Alexandre and production designer Jennifer Spence for the DC Comics adaptation.

With production on Shazam! scheduled to begin on February 5th in Toronto, Alexandre and Spence have joined the project after having previously collaborated with Sandberg on the successful Annebelle sequel. Both Alexandre and Spence’s previous credits include a number of horror films such as the 2018’s The Nun.

The outlet also reports that there is evidence to suggest that the film will be set in Philadelphia and that the villains could be the group of demons known as the Seven Deadly Sins.

Source: https://heroichollywood.com/shazam-cinematographer-designer/

It seems that just like it was a good idea to watch Cop Car to have a better sense of Jon Watts direction and What We Do In The Shadows to get an idea of Taika Waititi's style, watching Annabelle: Creation might be a good idea if you are stoked for Shazam!.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steele131 said:

I think this film is going to surprise a lot of people 

I’m honestly really happy with the direction of dc movies, with Aquaman and this I feel like both are in really good hands( and obviously jekins with ww2 and Reeves with Batman). And after JL I think we’re gonna get a lot of new info, I’m really excited. 

• Like 3