Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

That boy playing him as a kid looks just like Maisie Williams circa GOT season 2-3 lmao. The fact that his friend even made a GOT reference to him in the trailer just drove it home more.

Anyways, this ain't your Snyder's DCEU, that's for sure. I feel like the humor is way too try hard in the trailer, but hey it's at least something different for the franchise and I'll be very cautiously optimistic for it. 

Just now, Chewy said:

Oh wow, this is gonna break out!

...is what I would say, if the schedule for next spring wasn't absolutely ridiculous

Cuz it looks good

The rest of April looks very weak though (from a box office viewpoint; new Laika is always good). Unless Avengers moves up a week, it'll dominate all of April

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The rest of April looks very weak though (from a box office viewpoint; new Laika is always good). Unless Avengers moves up a week, it'll dominate all of April

Was thinking more about Dumbo a week before. But true, it's gonna have leeeegs if that trailer's any indication. And kids are gonna love this

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yeah but Captain Marvel is less than a month before and TA4 less than a month after. And I will still stand by TA4 moving up to IW's spot until proven wrong. It doesn't have much room to be a real WOM movie, so it better make a lot up front. 

Edited by MovieMan89

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Oh wow, this is gonna break out!

...is what I would say, if the schedule for next spring wasn't absolutely ridiculous

Cuz it looks good

Is it though? march is pretty packed but April looks pretty weak. I'm not sold on a Doctor Doolittle movie that doesn't star still a star Eddie Murphy. 

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Was thinking more about Dumbo a week before. But true, it's gonna have leeeegs if that trailer's any indication. And kids are gonna love this

Dumbo and this will co-exist fine. Hell, Captain Marvel can still be legging it out and remain unaffected by this.

1 minute ago, cookie said:

That this looks so different from the rest of the DCEU is going to be its greatest strength I think.

“What if we make our children’s superhero movies appealing to children”

• Like 1