Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Tom Hardy is a bigger star than Brad Pitt at this point. I'm not saying he's more famous, but I think he's more relevant and has more of an audience for him in the right role, right now. You swap Pitt and Hardy, I think that movie does about the same if not a little less.

Can't wait for Venom to hit 85m+ OW and vindicate me. Right guy, right role. People aren't just excited to see Venom, they're excited to see Tom Hardy AS Venom. Anyway, QT shoulda cast Hardy.

LIES LIES LIES. All of your post is nothing but lies

Venom is gonna be shit. Pitt has a reputation of starring in good movies

Edited by Alli

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Hmm, even more reason for me to make a Once Upon a Time In America OW over Lion King's second weekend club 🤔

People packing theaters to watch a 4-hour Sergio Leone masterpiece over a cynical Disney remake/regurgitation is a beautiful thing to picture but it ain't happening

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

None of this matters when it's Leo's first role in 3 years.  Brad Pitt certainly ain't gonna hurt either.  If The Revenant was able to get to 180M then I see no reason for this to not at the very least come close to that

It'll all depend on what the movie is. Weren't there reports that it's a Pulp Fiction-esque comedy/drama except 3 hours long? It could be a total wild card. Basterds, Django, Revenant all had easy hooks. Killin' Nazis, killin' slave owners, Leo survival + eye-catching Western action/spectacle. In OUATIH Leo is some actor dude in the '60s whose career is in a slump or something? The GA will need a hell of a lot more to be sold.

As for Pitt he's just kinda been sitting on his ass as an actor since WWZ but in the right role I'm sure he'll still get people excited. And hopefully Ad Astra does well for him this winter.

• Like 1