Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Y’all seriously can’t wait 2 months to see the movie without begging for spoilers?  Jesus

In my defense,it just pop up on Twitter.And I guess that’s how many have learnt about it.And as someone else sai,this was on reddit for some days now.In any case,my question would be if...

Spoiler

The Superman that we see has Henry’s suit.Because if he does it means that WB has left the door open for his return.Plus,Henry’s is picture.

I definitely have enjoyed movies a lot more since I decided to stop watching most trailers for movies I either know I'm going to see or will if the reception is strong.  (I listen to music and look down or close my eyes while most trailers play in theaters.)

It's helpful with all films (since I don't end up watching a film and reluctantly remembering shots from trailers to indicate where a story is heading), but with comedies it's particularly useful, since trailers tend to spoil all the best humor.  (I remember laughing harder at some of Drax's stuff than everyone around me in GOTG2, and then found out later it's because they used it in the trailers.)

3 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

It says right in the link that it's long range tracking. ;)

Pro BO has shown to be complete shit with their 'tracking'/projections just this last Christmas season.  They literally flipped MPR and AQM.   I'll wait for true industry tracking 3 weeks out.

Edited by AdamKendall
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Are we sure this wasn't a typo and what they really meant was Poppins?

nope

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-mary-poppins-returns-aquaman-bumblebee/

12/19/2018 Mary Poppins Returns $40,000,000 NEW $350,000,000 NEW   Disney
12/21/2018 Aquaman $45,000,000 NEW $175,000,000 NEW   Warner Bros.
12/21/2018 Bumblebee $20,000,000 NEW $100,000,000 NEW   Paramount

1 minute ago, boyamama said:

nope

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-mary-poppins-returns-aquaman-bumblebee/

12/19/2018 Mary Poppins Returns $40,000,000 NEW $350,000,000 NEW   Disney
12/21/2018 Aquaman $45,000,000 NEW $175,000,000 NEW   Warner Bros.
12/21/2018 Bumblebee $20,000,000 NEW $100,000,000 NEW   Paramount

He was joking. The actual box office predictions were true...... but they got the movies mixed up. Poppins was predicted to do what Aquaman ended up doing, and vice-versa.

Edited by MCKillswitch123