Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

7 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Well, it's all about the concept, you know? Even if Shazam doesn't have a comic book story that is memorable or anything his concept is still very interesting and they could still make a very cool movie appealing to all family out of that concept. That's my hope anyways.

Shazam's concept of a kid becoming a superhero is a great hook for audience and I think it could do very well if New Line, Sandberg and DC pull if off.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Shazam's concept of a kid becoming a superhero is a great hook for audience and I think it could do very well if New Line, Sandberg and DC pull if off.

If they can pull it off, Shazam can be the DCEU’s Spider-Man.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2017 at 9:54 PM, Jonwo said:

I agree, this is new and different and could pull in both kids and adults alike ... if it's good I could see it play like a a disney family film.

1 minute ago, Subzero said:

I agree, this is new and different and could pull in both kids and adults alike ... if it's good I could see it play like a a disney family film.

Both Aquaman and Shazam offer something new to the table and that'll be a huge selling point. 

• Like 4

I just realize Shazam is a No Zack Snyder DC films From the very beginning.It's the first No Zack film since Tkdr.I heard this project in 2013 right after MOS.No story or Script by Zack.No director No producer.It's all by The Rock first and then New Line Production.it's in DC universe,But this one might be very stand alone.Start something new plz

Edited by bangbingchan

9 hours ago, bangbingchan said:

I just realize Shazam is a No Zack Snyder DC films From the very beginning.It's the first No Zack film since Tkdr.I heard this project in 2013 right after MOS.No story or Script by Zack.No director No producer.It's all by The Rock first and then New Line Production.it's in DC universe,But this one might be very stand alone.Start something new plz

Aquaman doesn't have Roven either and the Snyders while exec producers haven't been involved at all. 

14 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Aquaman doesn't have Roven either and the Snyders while exec producers haven't been involved at all. 

it's story by Snyder?A little related to JL.Aquaman producer is same as Shazam.Shazam is totally stand alone from the very beginning.Both films has  similar staff to The Conjuring universe.Hope a new start.

Edited by bangbingchan

7 minutes ago, bangbingchan said:

it's story by Snyder?A little related to JL.Aquaman producer is same as Shazam.Shazam is totally stand alone from the very beginning.Both films has  similar staff to The Conjuring universe.Hope a new start.

Story is by Wan and Geoff Johns. 

2 hours ago, ck5111 said:

No black people ???

DC's 'Shazam' Adds 'This Is Us' Actress Faithe Herman to Cast

Of that group, Faithe Herman resembles Darla Dudley, the young African American girl who is Billy's friend at the group home. When Billy/Shazam needs help defeating his nemesis Black Adam, Darla is one of the kids who receives a power up into one of the Shazam Family heroes.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/12/21/dc-shazam-movie-faithe-herman-darla-dudley/

• Like 1