Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

8 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

They should've tried to get this trailer out considering Aquaman is releasing soon. 

They already have one trailer ready though.

Like Aquaman, there will probably be only one more "final" trailer before release.

Edited by MrGlass2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I wish they didn’t have to constantly emphasize the fact that he’s a kid even while he’s Shazam. Isn’t he supposed to have the “Wisdom of Solomon”? 

Shazam's always been childlike while he's in his adult superhero form even in the comics and shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrGlass2 said:

They already have one trailer ready though.

Like Aquaman, there will probably be only one more "final" trailer before release.

Technically Aquaman had 3 trailers, the Comic Con trailer, the  "extended video " and the final trailer.

All  others DCEU movies had 3 trailers or more (SS and WW had 4     I think).

3 minutes ago, Lucasmessi12 said:

Technically Aquaman had 3 trailers, the Comic Con trailer, the  "extended video " and the final trailer.

All  others DCEU movies had 3 trailers or more (SS and WW had 4     I think).

The “extended video” was never released in theaters, and from what I understand, it was just the thing they showed to the people who attended Comic Con. It’s not really a “trailer” in the traditional sense. 

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

this needs to move. i was saying this earlier but now, with the avengers push-up, it's got a really awful release date

It has 3 weeks before A4 comes out. It'll make most of it's money during that time. 

3 minutes ago, Blankments said:

this needs to move. i was saying this earlier but now, with the avengers push-up, it's got a really awful release date

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

It has 3 weeks before A4 comes out. It'll make most of it's money during that time. 

I think it's more or less fine where it is, but sandwiched between Dumbo and Endgame hurts it a bit though I don't expect Dumbo to be huge as Alice or Jungle Book and more likely around Cinderlla to Oz numbers. Will probably do around Venom domestic now. 

Although it's too late they can move it to November 1st as literally nothing big is there outside of Frozen.

44 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think it's more or less fine where it is, but sandwiched between Dumbo and Endgame hurts it a bit though I don't expect Dumbo to be huge as Alice or Jungle Book and more likely around Cinderlla to Oz numbers. Will probably do around Venom domestic now. 

Although it's too late they can move it to November 1st as literally nothing big is there outside of Frozen.

Warner Bros probably knew that Avengers would be in April and the competition in the three weeks after Shazam and before Avengers is pretty slim so it should do fine. 

This movie is fine where it is. None of the April releases from this year were that affected by IW. Rampage, A Quiet Place, hell even I Feel Pretty (to a way lesser degree) all did fine where they were. 

I know I know this is a CBM and those aren’t. Still think the 3 weeks it has is more than enough to earn what it needs to. It’s literally just a one week difference from where it was lol 

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

This movie is fine where it is. None of the April releases from this year were that affected by IW. Rampage, A Quiet Place, hell even I Feel Pretty (to a way lesser degree) all did fine where they were. 

I know I know this is a CBM and those aren’t. Still think the 3 weeks it has is more than enough to earn what it needs to. It’s literally just a one week difference from where it was lol 

Who am I to judge? 😂

Edited by DMan7