Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

48 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

PM me the spoiler.

46 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

please PM me too! 

42 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Same here PM me :)

I deleted cause I wasn’t sure it was actually post credit scene. I just got spoiled to what it was. If you still want that info then let me know but it’s pretty easy to find on twitter lol 

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I deleted cause I wasn’t sure it was actually post credit scene. I just got spoiled to what it was. If you still want that info then let me know but it’s pretty easy to find on twitter lol 

PM

Sorry guys, I’m a bit busy at work now. I can’t send anymore pm atm. I’ll be back later but I sent a few already and maybe those people could share with you if they can.

and for the record I did not want to be spoiled lol 

6 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Late 2010s movie culture in a nutshell

Shittiest part of this new movie culture is when you're scrolling down on twitter, and someone retweets an asshat "scooper" or "social media influencer" who flat-out spoils parts of the films months before it's out, but just calls it a "scoop!" instead of a spoiler. So many of the gags from Dead2ool were spoiled like 4 months before release because of that, and the worst thing is they take pride in it

Edited by TMP
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Shittiest part of this new movie culture is when you're scrolling down on twitter, and someone retweets an asshat "scooper" or "social media influencer" who flat-out spoils parts of the films months before it's out, but just calls it a "scoop!" instead of a spoiler. So many of the gags from Dead2ool were spoiled like 4 months before release because of that, and the worst thing is they take pride in it

Complaining about it isn't going to solve anything. You need to take steps to not spoil yourself and that would be an internet blackout. 

10 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Complaining about it isn't going to solve anything. You need to take steps to not spoil yourself and that would be an internet blackout. 

I've already blocked them, but the fact that people anticipate and celebrate spoilers now is so weird to me.