Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

2 hours ago, boyamama said:

nope

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-mary-poppins-returns-aquaman-bumblebee/

12/19/2018 Mary Poppins Returns $40,000,000 NEW $350,000,000 NEW   Disney
12/21/2018 Aquaman $45,000,000 NEW $175,000,000 NEW   Warner Bros.
12/21/2018 Bumblebee $20,000,000 NEW $100,000,000 NEW   Paramount

I've recently found a lot of enjoyment in looking back at BoxOffice's long-range tracking.

3px2tbB.png

• Haha 2

I don't predict based on Box office pro. Yeah, look at that Aquaman prediction. I'm not saying that they are always wrong nor am I saying that Shazam will do Aquaman numbers. I'm just saying that I won't be predicting non Snyder DC movies based on what they think that they will do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So because @Shawn predict Shazam low they have a Disney bias even though it’s about the same as Dumbo. That said I suspect both are too low.

Who thinks that Shawn has a DC bias? I damn sure do not think such a childish thing. I said that he's under predicted non Snyder DCEU films and he has. I don't think that is because of some shady bias. Maybe he will be right this time and if he is, cool. I'm not going high on Dumbo so I can't relate to that skepticism. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Who thinks that Shawn has a DC bias? I damn sure do not think such a childish thing. I said that he's under predicted non Snyder DCEU films and he has. I don't think that is because of some shady bias. Maybe he will be right this time and if he is, cool. I'm not going high on Dumbo so I can't relate to that skepticism. 

I wasn’t referrring to you, I was referring to the others who apparently think there’s so sort of non existent Disney bias but I do get that he’s underpredicting the non Snyder DCEU films.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Is it an early screening of the film or just sequences?

I think it was just footage for media but it’s screening early for fans next week. But I’m not 100% sure they didn’t see the whole movie. 

Edited by cax16
  • Thanks 1