Blankments

Blank Sells His Soul to the Box Office Forums - A Social Experiment (WEEK 13 - KIRK CAMERON'S SAVING CHRISTMAS)

Actually, if it's alright with everyone, I'm running low on cash, and I'm already seeing Interstellar next Sunday... so would it be okay if I just take a week off for Interstellar/money issues and I'll be back for Week 11?

It's your thing, so you can do whatever you want.

A piece of information you guys might want to know btw, looking at the current results: I haven't seen the original Dumb and Dumber. I'd be happy to view the sequel, but bear in mind that it'll be my first experience with the characters :)

Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas - 15

St. Vincent - 11

Dumb and Dumber To - 2

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - 1

Depending on both monetary funds and showtimes, I might see St. Vincent as well

St Vincent is good and you should enjoy it after you suffer through Kirk Cameron.

• Like 1

A piece of information you guys might want to know btw, looking at the current results: I haven't seen the original Dumb and Dumber. I'd be happy to view the sequel, but bear in mind that it'll be my first experience with the characters :)

It's on instant netflix, yo!

• Like 1

I don't even know how to describe this. I don't know if it even qualifies as a movie. It has ridiculous amounts of filler to fit the 80 minute runtime needed to release in theaters. I'm not even going to write a review, I'll just tell you highlights of the movie:

this movie is just bizarre. It makes The Identical look like There Will Be Blood, but compared to Left Behind, this is enjoyable for the sheer lunacy of the product. I'll give it a C

• Like 2